Writer / Editor / Starboy / Idiot
Websites I Designed & Coded:
- VIDEOBALL News · My friend's videogame news-thing!
- Laura Rokas · My buddy Laura, who is a Bay Area artist!
- Tracey Lien · My buddy Tracey, who is a writer for the LA Times!
- Kendall Litton · My little sister!
- . . . plus all of my own stuff, which I listed above~
Novellas I Self-published:
- Gritt Calhoon and the Midnight Assault
- Chaos on the Frost Throne, Bloodbath in the Ice Kingdom: The Arctic Voyage of Gritt Calhoon
- Electric Heart, Neon Nightmare: The Strange, Sad Dream of Los Angeles
- All of these will be available in digital / real-life form soon! Isn't that neat? I think so, anyway. . . .
- Since 2013 I have been a beta tester for a game called VIDEOBALL. I have accompanied the dev team to various expos and conventions all over California, though I'm not really sure why. Anyway, they invite me along, and I go. It's a good ol' time. Last winter we went to YouTube's headquarters in Los Angeles and it was really weird.
- I had a bit part in a commercial for a game called Divekick. You can see it here!
- I also wrote and starred in a commercial for a music festival in Oakland, California called Pipefest. Here it is~
- Once, when I was in college, I wrote a lengthy take-down of a game called 'Banjo-Tooie.' This thing was both revered and despised on various message boards that I stumbled upon. If you really want to read it, go right ahead!!
As with most things in life, this thing—whatever it is—is a work in progress. Please anticipate future stuff! But only if you want to.
Feel free to email me. I really like it when people do that~